To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 3:46 PM
Subject: [CnD] Cheeseburgers

Hi everyone. So tonight for dinner I'm making cheeseburgers. I have to admit
that with all the cooking I have done, I've never made these. My husband
usually does them out on the grill. So, how do you know when the meat is
cooked through? I assume it will just be in the texture, but how do you know
for sure? Taste it? Help please.

Jeri