To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 6:54 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] CREAMED CORN CASSEROLE

Hi. This recipe sounds yummy. My sister in-law that unfortunately
passed away a few years ago, spent many years making a similar dish as this one every Thanksgiving. She called hers scalloped corn. But, this one sounds good however, I have two questions about it. This sounds like a small batch,
what size casserole do you use? I'll probably triple it if I make it for
Thanksgiving.  Thanks.
Jeri