Thanks Dale...My fam is going to be so surprised, because in past
years, i'm always the one to bring the drinks and paper products...I
don't think they trust my cooking...lol...Won't they be
surprised?...I'm going to use the white chocolate hug also, so keep
your fingers crossed for me...Thanks to all for all of the recipes
throughout the year, I REALLY appreciate it, and Merry Xmas and Happy
Yule to everyone