I could use a good cream cheese frosting.  Please send on the recipe!

Deb

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Wednesday, April 24, 2013 5:09 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Any good spreads?

This is a very good question.

I have become very good, at making homemade cream cheese frosting, for the
various breads I bake.
However, I inevitably take the frosting in separate containers, to wherever
I'm taking the baked goods and have family or friends spread the frosting
onto the bread or cake.
I don't feel comfortable spreading unfortunately.
I think I get the job done, but I worry about the aestheticness of it all,
particularly if I'm taking a dish out somewhere.

Claudia