From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Kathy Brandt
Sent: Wednesday, May 08, 2013 1:12 AM
To: cookinginthedark
Subject: [CnD] Need subject lines in messages please

It's not difficult to do, and gives busy people an idea of what's in the
message so that they'll know whether it's pertinent to open.  In my
experience also, if there's a virus it can come in a message with no
subject, so, anything that comes to me with no subject-line, I refuse to
open as a matter of principle, no matter who it's from.

There've been too many messages lately without them.
Thank you.

      Kathy.