This illustrates why using an Email client is preferable to web mail.

---
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Chambers" <jennile...@gmail.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 2:33 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Hi, re doing subject lines

Kathy, thank you very much for trying to help, but these instructions
don't seem to work in GMail.  I just tried them again.  I know Dale
wants us to leave the group if we can't change subject lines, and I
understand his reasoning, but I don't want to leave, as I've got some
really good recipes from this group.  I just won't share mine, because
I can't get the thing to work for me.  I've been working with
computers since DOS days, but cannot change the darn subject line.
Anyway, I appreciate your kindness, Kathy, very much.

Jennifer