From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Charles Rivard
Sent: Monday, September 09, 2013 12:11 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: [CnD] messy hands - Re: Ribs, Messy Hands

Getting my hands messy doesn't bother me.  One of my main senses is touch,
and I don't mind using it.  Fact is, someone thought it would be a good idea

to get me a set of those gloves that protect your hands from getting burned
when handling hot foods while cooking.  Good idea, but all sense of feeling
is gone when using them.  It's like being blinded.  (grin)

But when mixing a meat loaf, I always use my hands.  I get a much better mix

than using a spoon or fork for neatness.  And, as long as they're clean,
nobody should mind.

---