I agree. Try and if it doesn't turn out, try again.
RJ
----- Original Message ----- From: <sayegh.m...@gmail.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 13, 2014 9:38 PM
Subject: Re: [CnD] Results

Hey Will,
I have made disappointing recipes. Nobody is perfect and the only way we learn is by making mistakes.

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 13, 2014, at 5:04 PM, "Will Henderson" <will.henderson...@gmail.com> wrote:

Well, I'm sorry to say that the results didn't turn out so well for this
recipe.
The recipe said it would be a "creamy" noodle dish, but I have absolutely no
idea how they were defining creamy, because this was very liquidy.
Also, there was no real taste to it. It just was a bland taste, and I added
a little bit of seasonings.
My friend ate it, but I know he didn't really care for it.

Anyway, I'm very sorry I posted this recipe, because you guys probably
thought it wasn't very good. I am learning though, and I really am trying
to improve my skills.

Will