Okay, this time I tried something different would you please let me know if my
messages are still at the end of my signature. But anyways about the noodles in
the crockpot when you make it with chicken do you leave the chicken whole or do
you cut it up in pieces with vegetables and stuff

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone