I am as blind as any out there, except if you count light. But even with this, I can say even sighted people can inform us tips and tricks on cooking. And even learn from the blind their self. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Judy" <rixchic...@yahoo.com>
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 1:42 AM
Subject: Re: [CnD] how the list has changed

Who is the moderator of this list and maintains it? It seems to me there are a lot of new people and i wonder if all of them are visually impaired at all. How can one know this and can just any old joe join the group.

Judy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Chambers" <jennile...@gmail.com>