thx

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Nicole Massey
Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 12:37 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Bread machine cinnamon bread

This was an interesting bread. The roommate doesn't do raisins, but she
plans to add cranberries the next time she makes this. I think it'd be
wonderful as the bread for French toast.
Cinnamon Bread
2 teaspoons (1/2 package) yeast - room temperature
2 cups bread flour
2 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 tablespoon butter (I softened it before I put it in the machine)
7/8 cup milk
2/3 cup raisins (optional)

Add ingredients in the order listed. Choose crust. Push start.

To keep the raisins intact, add them at the end of the first kneading. If
you prefer the nutritional value without the chewiness, add them at the
beginning.
Taken from The Bread Machine Baker by Elizabeth Harbison (not available
digitally that I've found) c1995