Don't have recipes, but have you tried creamy peanut butter, yogurt or ice cream. Of course there's always soup. I know just how you feel, because I had gum surgery two years ago, and had to have the same kind of diet, and got very sick of all the soft things.
Allison

----- Original Message -----
From: Alex Hall via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org To: "<cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>" <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Date sent: Thu, 03 Jul 2014 21:42:30 -0400
Subject: [CnD] Looking for recipe ideas for a restricted diet

Hello all,
It's a long story, but suffice it to say that I'm stuck on a rather restricted diet for the next week, and I've already been on it for five days. Basically, I can only have soft things (cooked pasta, mashed potatoes, oatmeal, rice pudding, custards, that kind of thing) and nothing with high acid content (so no tomatoes, chile, and so on). Onions are also out, except in small amounts, as is anything hard (nuts, seeds, whole grains, most any meat, fresh fruits or vegetables, etc).

I'm growing tired of macaroni and cheese and mashed potatoes, and I'd love any suggestions anyone has. I'm mostly looking for any pasta sauces you might know of that fit the requirements (no chunks of anything, little to no acid, onions, or hot flavors). If you have ideas for other dishes, though, I'd appreciate those as well. Thanks in advance!
--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall