So you're on a soft diet with low acid content.
Alfredo sauce is of course going to avoid the acid from tomatoes. But it
seems your biggest challenge is getting a decent amount of protein, as many
meats will be out of the question. Mashed beans won't break the soft rule,
so you'll want to cook them for a while and then either mash them against
the side of the pot with a spoon or if you want them even finer run them
through a blender.
You're going to want a bit more spicing to keep from going out of your gourd
with culinary boredom, so you might want to pick up a couple of envelopes of
ranch dressing mix and sprinkle some of the seasoning into what you're
making to give it a bit more flavor.
Fish is pretty soft in body, especially whitefish like Pollock, tilapia, and
even canned tuna. You can also find soups with no tomato base, like various
chicken soups, split pea, bean with bacon, and New England clam chowder,
though you'll probably want to run the latter through a blender to turn the
clams into fragments. Cabbage soup, which involves cooking cabbage until
it's way past limp, might also give you some flavor variety, but you can
speed up the process by mincing the cabbage very fine.
Those are some ideas. Hope it goes well.