Thanks for the ideas so far, everyone. I can't have bread either, so that
eliminates two of my favorite sandwiches: peanut butter and jelly, and peanut
butter and banana. I know white bread is soft, but they told me not to eat it
anyway. Yes, ice cream, applesauce, pudding, and similar items are fast
becoming staples. <smile> Protein is, as one person said, the main factor - I
add cheese to mashed potatoes to fill them out more, and of course macaroni and
cheese has plenty already, but I'm trying to think of other ways to make meals
more filling and varied.
On Jul 3, 2014, at 11:12 PM, Allison Fallin <afal...@cox.net> wrote:

> Don't have recipes, but have you tried creamy peanut butter, yogurt or ice
> cream.  Of course there's always soup.
> I know just how you feel, because I had gum surgery two years ago, and had to
> have the same kind of diet, and got very sick of all the soft things.
> Allison

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com