I have a little smoker made by a company called Bradley it has an electric feed
system to feed the wood onto a hot burner that is electrically heated. The wood
pieces are small little parks about the size of an Oreo cookie. They are
specialized and you have to buy them for the smoker. The smoker looks like a
small student refrigerator with four shelves in at approximately 12 x 13 or
even bigger than that. The shelf excuse me, the smoker has a dial four
temperature and I'm on off switch for the smoke generator as well as a
pushbutton to manually advance the wood box in the bottom of the smoker you can
put a bowl filled with water to moisten the food and catch the burn marks. The
pucks really don't burn they just smolder. On top of the machine the top of the
smoker has a vent unit with a very small hole in the center of it that you can
stick the probe of one of dales cooking thermometers into to read the internal
temperature of the smoker. The dial can be marked to show the approximate
temperature of the smoker will reach. It is a completely insulated box and does
not get warm on the outside. It can be used as a cold smoker a smoking oven or
an infrared or an infrared heater the oven.

Sent from my iPhone this time