From: Allison Fallin [mailto:afal...@cox.net]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 8:49 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; Debbra Piening
Subject: re: [CnD] Pineapple Nut Bars

I have made these for years and they're always a hit.  With mine
you melt the butter, so I just use a 3-qt saucepan, melt the
butter and add the rest of the ingredients.  If it were me, I'd
bake the bars earlier in the week and cover them well.  I think
they're moist enough not to dry out.  I don't sprinkle them with
powdered sugar, because I think it makes them sticky.
Allison