-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of gail johnson via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2014 3:35 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Subject: Re: [CnD] Pineapple Nut Bars

Hi Debbra,

I think you could make the batter a couple days ahead and it should be fine.
Your nuts won't have any crunch.
I would probably leave the nuts out until your batter was room
temperature and then put them in the batter. My husband likes them crunchy.
I woke up early so making some for breakfast this morning.
Thanks for sharing.