Hi Alex and others, My pasta pot is one of the best investments I ever
made. It's great for pasta - also for shrimp boils (with shrimp,
potatoes & corn all cooked together in the same pot, and for
innumerable other large cooking tasks, and it's so much safer to lift
the colander out of the pot, let it drain back into the pot and then
pour the pasta into a waiting bowl than to try to do this over the
sink!

I got mine many years ago at Costco, and I'm pretty sure that Dale
sells them at Blind Mice Mart.
Penny