Get a bigger strainer.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On Behalf
Of Alex Hall via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2015 9:07 PM
To: <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>; brenda mueller
Subject: Re: [CnD] spaghetti questions

Getting the pasta into the strainer has always been a challenge for me. An
insert that I can just lift up and that would already have my pasta, but let
the water drain, actually sounds like a really handy thing for me.  This might
not be what you're talking about, but if it is, I can actually see a use for
it. If you have tips on not getting noodles outside your colander, please share
them. As I said, I've always had trouble with that.

Have a great day,
Alex Hall
mehg...@icloud.com