From: Brittany Simpson via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Friday, February 27, 2015 11:01 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org; Nancy Martin
Subject: Re: [CnD] Quick Chocolate chip cookies using bisquick

Hi list friends,
I have a couple of quick questions about this recipe.  These may seem like
basic questions, but I am a fairly basic cook and there are lots of techniques
I'm still learning...I figure we all have to start somewhere.  So here we go.

I am very interested in making this recipe hopefully soon.  But I have some
questions about the directions.  First, it says cream butter and sugar.
What does this mean?  Do I do this with a spoon or a mixer?  Does it mean to
just blend them both together however I want or is there a specific way to do
it?

Second it says beat in egg and mix in bisquick.  I am assuming this means with
a mixer, am I right?  Or can I do it by hand?

And finally it says stir in nuts and chocolate chips.  Am I right in assuming I
do not need a mixer for this step, just maybe either a wooden spoon or very
clean hands to make sure the chips get mixed in properly?

Any help anyone can give on this recipe would be much appreciated.  I have not
baked chocolate chip cookies from scratch in many many years and can't remember
how I did it before.  So any answers to these questions, or any just random
good advice, would be hugely appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Brittany