Hello Britney I hope we can get this right I'm sure others will come along and
help but anyways steps one and two you would use a mixer with the steps the
first one where it says cream butter and sugar use a mixer with this and you
would get the consistency and see of like a creamy texture where the sugars
sort of almost dissolve at the butter step to beat in egg then add steps to
word says beat in egg you would add the egg in there as well I'm sure you would
like scramble it first in a bowl then you can add the egg once that is with the
first step then you add the Bisquick and then you mix it with the mixer as
well. Step three you can use a wooden spoon to add the nuts and the chocolate
chips step three again you would mix the chocolate chips and nuts with the
wooden spoon you probably could use your hands if you want but I wouldn't do it
myself. So steps one and two you use a mixer with this I hope I got all this
right if not again a lot of the others are so very helpful. I really
 love this list because they are very, very helpful with a lot of tips. I'm
learning myself as well I am not much of a baker but when I had site I used to
do a little bit of it. So yes it also has been a long time for me and I am not
much of a cook. But being on here it is fun to listen to all the recipes, I
have tried some of them and they have been very good. I hope you can get help
with this so don't be shy to ask questions, dumb questions are never dumb ones
because some of us are all beginners on here a lot of them are also very good
cooks from what I hear on this list and they are more in and I was trying to
say and some of them have been cooking for a very long time. So good luck with
this recipe take care

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone