Hello Gary my name is Teresa welcome to the list. Well I learned an easy way to
measure things by putting oil in a different jar or an empty jar of peanut
butter or mayonnaise. If you have measuring spoons that are the metal kind the
table spoon is bent like a ladle and the others as well this would be easier to
ladle out oil from the jar and measuring it to where it is needed. I hope that
helps like you measure out the oil from the jar then put it in whatever you are
baking or cooking.

Teresa MullenSent from my iPhone