Hi Charles
They are simple. No need to flip.
Just fill your fryer till you need to, in mine there is aline where I can feel
to where to fill up
I have a basket that goes inside.

Simply:
Open your pilsbury biscuits
On a flat surface  smash the biscuit dough a little. then with your shot glass
or something similar push down in the center of dough and remove the little
extra dough. This will be your doughnut holes.
In a bowl use sugar and a cinnamon mix or make your glaze by using about half
cup of powder sugar and a little water or milk just till you want a semi thick
consistency.
Take the biscuit with the hole and once oil is hot, in your fryer place as many
biscuits(donuts) that will fit laying flat and dip in for about 15-30 seconds
at the most..you may take out and touch to fill the texture. When I first
started after 15 seconds I would take one out and cut a piece off to taste if
the dough was firm like..if not place back in oil. Shouldn't take more than 30
seconds,unless your fryer is old and slow to heat up
Make sure oil is super hot and ready to go
Once all the doughnuts are ready place them on a piece of paper towl. I use
paper plate with paper towl until I am ready to transfer to a nice decorative
dish.
Once drained from excess oil run them through sugar mix or with a spoon drizzle
glace.
Do the same with the holes.
Hope this helps
Sugar
There is speaking grace. Colossians 4:6 says, “Let your speech be always with
grace, seasoned with salt, that ye may know how ye ought to answer every man.”
~Blessings, Sugar