Oh, yeah, forgot to mention that sliced or chopped onions and either fresh or
canned mushrooms also work in any of these settings. You could also try a bell
pepper, or if you want to turn up the heat any of the hotter kinds.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nicole Massey via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 7:01 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Nicole Massey <ny...@gypsyheir.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Question about barbecue chicken

Well, it depends on how many people you want to feed as to if two breasts are
enough, and how hungry they are. But yes, you can just put them in, thawed,
with sauce over them, and it'll do fine.
You can also use salad dressings on them -- Italian, Catalina, and even ranch
work well. And for future reference, you can replace the chicken with pork or
sausage and get good results too.