Hi,

Ah, makes sense.

My problem with flipping pancakes (if I don't go with the clamshell
recommendation which you smartly pointed out) is that they keep sliding
off my spatula -- I'm not sure if that's the right word. I'm talking
about the wide, thin, and usually metal thing you use for flipping
stuff. I would think using something like a fork to keep the pancake in
place would help, but I'm not sure if the pancake would break since one
side is still very soft.

How do you manage to do this? Am I getting it wrong or using the wrong
equipment?

Thanks!