From: Parham Doustdar via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 12:32 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Parham Doustdar <parha...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Question: how do you cook and flip pancakes?

Hi,

Ah, makes sense.

My problem with flipping pancakes (if I don't go with the clamshell
recommendation which you smartly pointed out) is that they keep sliding off my
spatula -- I'm not sure if that's the right word. I'm talking about the wide,
thin, and usually metal thing you use for flipping stuff. I would think using
something like a fork to keep the pancake in place would help, but I'm not sure
if the pancake would break since one side is still very soft.

How do you manage to do this? Am I getting it wrong or using the wrong
equipment?

Thanks!