Drained canned corn can even replace the sugar if you like. I mostly use stevia here now though to replace sugar.

On Sun, 15 Oct 2017, Janet Brown via Cookinginthedark wrote:

Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2017 09:44:02
From: Janet Brown via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Janet Brown <jan4...@icloud.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] preparing corn muffins.

Hi.

I generally use an ice cream scoop which I dip in the batter, level off with my
left hand and carefully bring the scoop to the first muffin cup on the pan. I
have already greased the pan of course. I find I have trouble using little
paper muffin cups because I tend to get some batter between paper cup and
muffin pan. I hope you find what works for you. What muffin recipe do you use?
I have found when making cornbread or muffins that I prefer them with only one
tablespoon of sugar, more like southern corn muffins and not as much like cake.

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 15, 2017, at 5:09 AM, Jeffry Miller via Cookinginthedark