I add a couple of tablespoons of sugar to my cornbread or  muffin
batter  when I make them...a trick Grandma taught me that she used to
make her cornbread and muffins a little more tasty!

Plus listen to the next Cooking In The Dark show, Individual Ghost
Cheese Pizzas,  as we discuss these great tips given to Jeffery! Thanks
to Penny for the great canning funnel tip...

Dale Campbell

Cooking In The Dark