I Susan,
Colcannon is an Irish side dish that combines mashed potatoes with
cooked cabbage and leeks. I think I included my recipe at the end of
my message about cooking corned beef in beer. Colcannon is truly
delicious!

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. I still
remember very fondly that time when you and I worked together on that
Cooking in the Dark cookbook! Take care, and happy Christmas!
Penny