From: Mike and jean via Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 6:59 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Mike and jean
Subject: [CnD] company chicken tnt

We use this recipe on a regular basis.  I will be making it for dinner tonight.
 It is delicious and is easy to make.  Mike

Company Chicken

one chicken, cut up (use whatever pieces you want we use all legs)

one can cream of chicken soup

one cup sour cream

one-third cup rice

one-half package dry onion soup mix

Place chicken pieces in baking dish, skin side up in 1 layer.  Mix other
ingredients and spread over chicken.  Do not cover.  Bake at 350 degrees for
one and one-half hours or until tender.