From: sharon howerton via Cookinginthedark
[mailto:cookinginthedark@acbradio.org]
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 11:38 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: sharon howerton
Subject: [CnD] Snickerdoodle bread tip needed

I am hoping that I can get some ideas. I love this bread as did my
daughter-in-law and grandkids. Even my son who is not a sweet eater ate some.
The first time I made it, the bread stuck; the one I made last night stuck so
badly that the loaves ended up falling apart. I put Pam and butter in my lmetal
oaf pans.
 I have made these kinds of breads for years with no problems. The difference,
I think, is the cinnamon chips. A friend with whom I shopped today told me
about Pam for baking which I bought. She said it is cooking spray with flour in
it. I am happy to try it but not sure even this would be successful.
Any ideas would be appreciated.
Sharon
Sent from my iPhone