What about greasing with butter and then give it a light coat of flour before
pouring in your dough/batter?

Eileen

From: sharon howerton via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2018 8:04 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: sharon howerton
Subject: Re: [CnD] Snickerdoodle bread tip needed

This is a follow-up to yesterday’s message. I tried the bread again with the
Pam baking spray and without the cinnamon chips. The bread stuck badly again. I
am going to contact a friend whom I consider an expert baker to get her input.
I was thinking about lining the pan with parchment paper but didn’t. I’m not
going to try it again until get something from Nancy. Maybe it is my pans. Any
thoughts would be appreciated.

Sharon

Sent from my iPhone