From: Ann via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 7:33 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Ann <tate...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] air fryers and fries

Actually I have had very good luck with frozen and fresh cut fries in my Power
air Fryer oven. I just put them in the rotating basket, but sometime soon I
will also try them just lying on one or two of the air flow racks and see how
they turn out. I just use the French Fry setting, which on my Air fryer means
400 degrees for 15 minutes.

~Ann