yes steak fries crinkle cut any frozen fries work great.

On 1/18/2019 10:33 AM, Ann via Cookinginthedark wrote:
Actually I have had very good luck with frozen and fresh cut fries in
my Power air Fryer oven. I just put them in the rotating basket, but
sometime soon I will also try them just lying on one or two of the air
flow racks and see how they turn out. I just use the French Fry
setting, which on my Air fryer means 400 degrees for 15 minutes.

~Ann