From: Ann via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Sent: Friday, January 18, 2019 10:58 AM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Ann <tate...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] air fryers and fries

Hi,

I have the 8 QT Power Air Fryer oven, and it gets used at least twice each day,
It really does look like a small counter top oven. if not more. It comes with
three trays or Air flow racks, a rotisserie, a set of ten skewers, and one
extra large basket that fits in to the rotisserie slot. I had sighted help to
label my most used settings on the touch screen, but I will admit that it took
me quite a while to get used to the touch screen because it is so very
sensitive.

I believe there may be air fryers that still use buttons and not a touch
screen, though, but I was not sure if they had the rotisserie feature, and let
me tell you, I can make wonderful rotisserie chicken. The tough part is finding
chickens that will fit, so I've eaten a lot of game hens lately. LOL!

~Ann