I have a glass flat-top stove, which I've had for about a week. Mine has knobs
on the front that control the burners, and the rest is controlled by a large
touch panel, on which I put braille labels. I'm still working out how to get
pots or skillets centered properly on the burners.

Carol Ashland
carol97402@gmail.comOn Jul 1, 2019 5:23 AM, john2109 via Cookinginthedark