I like the OptiGrill, which is available from Amazon. It have a catcher for
grease, and you can cook almost anything on it. My wonderful friend Pam gave it
to me for Christmas, and I just love it!

Carol Ashland
carol97...@gmail.com
Sent from my BrailleNote Touch+On Feb 17, 2020 5:27 PM, Mike and Jean via