This sounds right up my alley with the talking toaster oven.
At 350, how much time for medium rare?
Even though I can't see it now, I like a little pink in my meat.

-----Original Message----- From: Immigrant via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Sunday, February 16, 2020 20:00
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Immigrant
Subject: [CnD] Baked Steak

This is how I cook steak.

Baked Steak
1 8- to 12-ounce beef steak (sirloin, rib eye or strip steak will work)
Salt
Pepper
Garlic powder
Italian seasoning
Butter
Line a baking pan with 2 layers of aluminum foil. Grease the top sheet of
foil. Season the steak to taste with salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian
seasoning. Place in prepared baking pan. Put dabs of butter on top of the
steak, close to the center, along the entire length of the meat, pressing
them into the meat lightly. Bake at 350 degrees until the desired doneness
is reached (about 45 minutes for a well-done steak).

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG