-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Richard Kuzma via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2020 3:32 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Richard Kuzma
Subject: Re: [CnD] New Wave oven

Just fyi,
On the subject of toaster ovens.
I have a Hamilton beach one and it called the easy reach model.
Has three knobs and is one hundred percent accessible once you know what
each knob does.
The door lifts up over top of it like an old time roll top desk.
I have had it for over a year and just love it and it was under seventy
dollars and is still kicking.