Are you talking about the microwaves having a touch pad?
I have been using a microwave for years and putting labels on them.

-----Original Message-----
From: Cookinginthedark [mailto:cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org] On
Behalf Of Marie Rudys via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2020 7:49 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Marie Rudys <marmusi...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] New Wave oven

The non talking ones are not expensive, but the touch pads Are rather small
for braille labels, so that makes it Still not very user friendly for blind
people, And anyway, I will continue to function without one, Because I am
not in a big old hurry to cook or reheat at a slightly Slower speed.

Marie