Are the metal ones made of stainless steal, and are they also brailed?
Many Thanks.
Ron KR3DOG

-----Original Message----- From: Nicole Massey via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 21:06
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Nicole Massey
Subject: Re: [CnD] Measuring tips

Just a note -- I have two sets of measuring cups, a metal set and a plastic set, both nested to keep them straight. My metal ones hang on a hook by the sink so I always know where to find them. (They're next to a set of nested funnels, also positioned so I can always find them) Setting up your kitchen with specific locations for things means you won't have to try to find something, because you'll know where it's supposed to be.

Sent from my HAL 9000 in transit to Jupiter