Hi everyone thank you so much for the cooking tips I don’t know that I’ll be
doing a lot we’re all need to measure things but you never know so I’ll have to
try to remember some of these tips and I don’t need to be proper either LOL so
I really like the idea of putting the cup into the container or whatever of
whatever I’m trying to measure and then just kind of pushing the stuff into it
with my hand and making sure that it’s level so that it doesn’t fall out
Also to ron it was a plastic set of measuring cups that were on blind mice
megamall so I’m sure if you search braille measuring cups on their website you
would find them but I will warn you the braille on those is not very clear at
least in my opinion so just be aware of that

Sent from my iPhone