Oops!  I’ll just bet that gave your dad quite a scare.  But, I like the time
when you were a bran new cook and wanted to melt some chocolate.  But, I’m no
better.  Way back in the day one of my nieces and I decided to make popcorn.
This was the kind of popper you just put on the burner and lifted it up to
shake it.  Diane was about 8 and I was probably about 19.  I was holding the
thing on the burner while shaking it a bit.  Well, my hand started feeling
uncomfortably warm and without thinking I jerked it away.  That would have been
ok had that not been the hand holding the popper’s lid.  Needless to say, we
had popcorn all over the place before I could get the lid back in place.  It
was so dumb I just had to laugh at myself.

Sent from my iPhone