From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Kathy Brandt via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 4:46 PM
To: cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
Cc: Kathy Brandt <katya20...@comcast.net>
Subject: [CnD] About the canned cinnamon rolls

Writing because an earlier message talked about canned biscuits: a friend gave
me a can. I really wasn’t sure about them, given that when I had been at
someone’s house years ago, they were over baked, and I wasn’t impressed. I read
the directions, and read on the Internet that if you put half of the frosting
on right when they come out of the oven, that it gets into all the nooks and
crannies, and then if you put the rest of the frosting on, the whole effect
makes it so that they stay moist. So, I did that, along with using real butter
in greasing the pan, sprinkled a little cinnamon an sugar on the pan, and baked
the rolls at 3:50 instead of 400 for 20 minutes instead of the 15 or so called
for. They came out being the next best thing to a Cinnabon! I was wowed! It’s
probably a good thing that the nearest Cinnabon is I’d say a half hour from me,
meaning I don’t get to go to one since when I have flown, my flights haven’t
been near the airport Cinnabon like they were before.