Some people also add a can of diced chilis along with the cream corn.

On 8/4/2020 7:50 PM, Ron Kolesar via Cookinginthedark wrote:
The best way I've found to do biscuits, is as follows.
I love the grand biscuits.
If you have a Sam's club membership, they come in a huge bag instead of a can.
If you have one?
Set the talking toaster oven to the bake feature and 350 for about 20 to 25 minutes.
I love my biscuits.
Now, would anyone have a simple recipe for cornbread?
One tip for those who make homemade cornbread.
Pour a can of cream corn in the batter.
It makes it most and it doesn't crumble as much.
Trust me, it is not dried out. SMILES.
But it might be easier for me to simply purchase the already made cornbread?
To those who can use the tips I share?
More power to them.
Ron

-----Original Message----- From: Kathy Brandt via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2020 17:45
To: cookinginthedark
Cc: Kathy Brandt
Subject: [CnD] About the canned cinnamon rolls

Writing because an earlier message talked about canned biscuits: a friend gave me a can. I really wasn’t sure about them, given that when I had been at someone’s house years ago, they were over baked, and I wasn’t impressed. I read the directions, and read on the Internet that if you put half of the frosting on right when they come out of the oven, that it gets into all the nooks and crannies, and then if you put the rest of the frosting on, the whole effect makes it so that they stay moist. So, I did that, along with using real butter in greasing the pan, sprinkled a little cinnamon an sugar on the pan, and baked the rolls at 3:50 instead of 400 for 20 minutes instead of the 15 or so called for. They came out being the next best thing to a Cinnamon! I was wowed! It’s probably a good thing that the nearest Cinnamon is I’d say a half hour from me, meaning I don’t get to go to one since when I have flown, my flights haven’t been near the airport Cinnamon like they were before.

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,From
Ron Kolesar
And
With the Call Sign of KR3DOG