Oh, I see it. Darn! Sorry!

On 8/11/2020 10:10 PM, Linda S. wrote:
Scrambled eggs come out good in the microwave. Crack it in to a microwave safe dish, or cup, but first spray it with a little cooking spray, oil, or butter.

Beat the eggs, add a splash of milk or water,  and cook on high for 30-45 seconds. Stir it around and microwave it again for 30-45 minutes until soft but not runny.  You can also add some cheese if you'd like.

The only thing I don't like about doing scrambled eggs in the microwave is that the bowl or cup is hard to clean afterward. Good luck.