Sent: Wednesday, August 12, 2020 19:35
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: pamelafairch...@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [CnD] Egg muffins, via the microwave oven.

It wasn't your recipe, Ron, it was in one of the responses, and delightful
and wonderful because I have done exactly the same thing at times. I was
glad to know that I have company.. I meant no criticism or harm, but it was
genuinely funny and I responded accordingly.

Pamela Fairchild
<pamelafairch...@comcast.net>