Duncan Hines before it became a brand was an actual chef.  Same thing
with Chef Boy ardee and his last name I probably didn't spell correctly
and he had the spelling of his original name changed before it became a
brand.  We can probably file all of this under cooking trivia.  Maybe a
new category for a future version of trivial pursuit.