From: Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark-boun...@acbradio.org> On Behalf Of
Linda S. via Cookinginthedark
Sent: Saturday, September 5, 2020 9:10 PM
To: cookinginthedark@acbradio.org
Cc: Linda S. <lindahoney...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CnD] Question About Sprouting Broccoli Microgreens

Ah that's nice. Good luck. We had some really strong broccoli sprouts from
our our indoor garden. We don't have that any more. He's grown them before
that though, we've never grown mung bean, but we sure love to eat them.

He loves Asian food, and I love Mexican ... well I love any kind of food!

On 9/5/2020 7:04 PM, Dani Pagador via Cookinginthedark wrote:
> All right. I'll go redrain the seeds and put the jar on its side, then
> rinse again later tonight. Tell your husband thanks for me.
>
> More Later,
> Dani
>
> On 9/5/20, Linda S. via Cookinginthedark <cookinginthedark@acbradio.org>
wrote:
>> My husband says yes, and he's pretty smart about things like this. He
>> says to get it out of the water and go to the next step. He says that
>> you don't necessarily know that the process happened, trust it, move
>> on to the next step he says. Don't kill the messenger! (smile)
>>
>> On 9/5/2020 6:54 PM, Dani Pagador via Cookinginthedark wrote:
>>> Hi, Guys.
>>> I put 2 tablespoons of broccoli microgreens and a cup of water in a
>>> mason jar and let it sit overnight. I drained it, but the seeds
>>> don't seem to have taken on any of the water to bulk them up. I
>>> added more water and put the sprouting lid back on, and they're
>>> sitting in my pantry cupboard.
>>>
>>> Is the process for sprouting broccoli microgreens the same as for
>>> mung beans?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Dani