Hello Fry Babies, and Adults
I just received my Air Fryer from Blind Mice Megamall and I think I will enjoy
it very much.  The knobs are very easy to use, and I look forward to using it
very soon.
        I do have one question.  It appears that the basket with the holes in
the bottom can not be removed from the drawer, or the outer basket.  I have
felt two Phillips head screws inside the inner basket, but I have not unscrewed
them yet, as I want to make sure that doing so will not hurt the machine in any
way.
        I do know that they need to be separated, as there is some plastic
packing material between both baskets, and, needless to say, the fryer would be
inoperable without removing the packing material.
Thanks for any assistance.
Best,
Suzanne